THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

In order to expand and reach more readers, I have moved Adventures of a Young Feminist to a new, self-hosted site! Please update your subscriptions, links, blogrolls, etc. The new site can be found at http://adventuresofayoungfeminist.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little Housekeeping

This weekend (Thursday through Sunday, to be exact), I will not be posting. I am headed to Chicago for the weekend for a job interview and to catch up with friends. I'm not going to have steady access to the internet and want to spend my time with friends that I won't get to see a whole lot anymore, so there won't be time or opportunity that can be dedicated to posting. I have a post or two scheduled to come out, but will not be back in the blogging world until Sunday or Monday.

I will "see" you all in a couple days!

But in the meantime...in preparation for Courtney Cox's new fall show "Cougartown" (more later) watch "Target Women: The Cougar".


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin