THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

In order to expand and reach more readers, I have moved Adventures of a Young Feminist to a new, self-hosted site! Please update your subscriptions, links, blogrolls, etc. The new site can be found at http://adventuresofayoungfeminist.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Important Announcement!

I have been blogging for over 2 month now and I love it! In order to expand my site and attract new readers, I have decided to switch to a self-hosted site. You can now find Adventures of a Young Feminist at http://adventuresofayoungfeminist.com.

All my previous posts are all over there as well as all comments that were made before this morning. If you have more comments to make on previous posts, please make them at the new site because I will not be checking this site for comments.

Please update your subscriptions, links, blogrolls, bookmarks, etc. to reflect this site change. I look forward to "seeing" you are the new site and seeing where this all takes us!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin